Admission test for PIEAS Masters has been conducted in July 2017 for following disciplines.
|Materials Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Nuclear Engineering||Process Engineering|
|Systems Engineering||Mineral Resource Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Radiation Physics|
|Computer Science||Nuclear Medicine|
|Radiation & Medical Oncology|
List for Exact Interview Time is displayed
• You are required NOT to bring Mobile Phone at the time of interview.
• No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
• Bring all your original certificates/degrees from Matric/O-level and onwards, Domicile Certificate and CNIC at the time of interview and one attested copy of all certificates/degrees.
• All engineering graduate candidates must bring the PEC registration certificate.
• Those engineering candidates whose final result is yet to be declared must bring a certificate from their Department’s Chairman declaring that their engineering program is accredited with PEC.
• All candidates having MBBS degree must bring the PMDC registration and house job certificates.
• Fill the security clearance proforma (Candidates having background of BE/BSc Engineering in Electrical (Power, Electronics), Chemical, Civil, Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Mechanical only) carefully but DO NOT Sign. Make three photocopies of unsigned filled security form (Total 4 forms, 1 Original and 3 photocopies). Security clearance proforma is available on website.
• Attach one recent passport size photo and copy of CNIC to each security form.
• Sign each Security form in original.
• Do not get the Security Form countersigned. PIEAS/KINPOE will countersign it.
• You must bring four sets of security clearance proforma (One original and three photocopies).
Interview List MS 2017